1. Can I call, fax or email Stacarac to place an order? You can call, fax or email us to place an order, however your order will not be shown on the website and you will be unable to track it online. If you wish to place your order using one of these methods, you can call us on +44 (0)1621 741250, fax on +44 (0)1621 742768 or Email Us.
2. What payment methods do you accept? We accept the following payment methods for online ordering Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro & Solo. We can also accept Cheque and Bank Transfer payments, although these may delay your order as we will wait for payment to clear before we despatch your order.
3. Can I pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer? We can accept cheques and bank transfer payments but we cannot accept cash payments. If you choose to pay by cheque or bank transfer then this may delay your order whilst we wait for payment to clear.
4. How long will it take to despatch my order? When you placed your order we gave you an indication of the length of time it should take to manufacture, package and despatch your order. Standard orders should be delivered within 10 working days. However, if you placed a large order, or an order that requires non-standard items then it may take a little longer to despatch your order - in which case we will contact you when your order is manufactured and ready to despatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.
5. How long does delivery take? UK mainland delivery will take around 2-3 days. Northern Ireland, The Highlands & Islands and International delivery may take a bit longer, but we will contact you when your order is manufactured and ready to despatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.